What a wonderful question, and the answer is YES! Here is the testimony in God’s Word:
· Isaiah 11:9 – “They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.” (Also Habakkuk 2:14.)
· Jeremiah 31:34 – “They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares the Lord, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”
· Revelation 22:17 – “The Spirit and the bride say, 'Come.' And let the one who hears say, 'Come.' And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.”
· Psalm 22:27, 28 – “All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord, And ALL the families of the nations will worship before You. For the kingdom is the Lord’s and He rules over the nations.”
· John 5:28, 29 – “Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which ALL who are in the tombs will hear His voice, and will come forth…”
· 1 Timothy 2:5, 6 – “For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for ALL, the testimony given at the proper time.
· 1 Timothy 4:10 – “For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of ALL men, especially of believers.”
It is going to be a grand and glorious day when mankind will know and come to love God. May we all continue to pray for that time to come soon – “Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on EARTH as it is in heaven,” Matthew 6:10.