Here are 12 things God cannot do.
- “It is impossible for God to lie.” Hebrews 6:18
- “He cannot deny Himself.” 2 Timothy 2:13
- “He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5 (NKJV)
- “The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.” Psalm 51:17 (NLT)
- “God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)
- “God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.” Acts 10:34, 35 (ESV)
- “When tempted, no one should say, ‘God is tempting me.’ For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone.” James 1:13 (NIV)
- “Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the whole earth. He never becomes faint or weary; there is no limit to his understanding.” Isaiah 40:28 (CSB)
- “For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.” Romans 11:29 (ESV)
- “So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11 (NASB)
- “For the LORD your God is a merciful God. He will not leave you or destroy you or forget the covenant with your fathers that he swore to them.” Deuteronomy 4:31 (ESV)
- “Remember these things, Jacob, for you, Israel, are my servant. I have made you, you are my servant; Israel, I will not forget you.” Isaiah 44:21 (NIV)
This list can be expanded. We would encourage to find more scriptures in your Bible studies.